Max Charles Knight
Born: January 20 2010 @ 12:26 pm
10 lbs. 8 oz. 22" long
We are so excited to have this new spirit in our home. I feel so overwhelmed with gratefulness to have such a beautiful family. We feel very blessed to have all our children here and healthy.
Max had quite a beggining he came not the way I was expecting, but got here safe by c section. He had low blood sugar when he was born so the rushed him off to the special care nursery this picture was the first time I saw him and got to hold him just for a minute before they took him.
This is Lee holding Max in the special care nursery with all his IVs and monitors hooked up to him. Max stayed in there for 4 days before they released him.
With the swine flu epedemic they wouldnt let and kids in the hospital to visit so when we came home it was the first time my other kids got to meet Max they were all very excited and anxious.
3 comments:
He is so cute. He looks like all the others. You will have to let me know why you had a c-section. Congrats.
Congrats on the new addition!
It's wonderful how much knowledgeable TLC is available for newborns nowadays! You have just adorable and, from what I can tell, helpful children! Gotta love the red and strawberry blond hair!
Post a Comment